[ Blog Ini Aku Tak Harap Orang Faham Atau Jerit Tak Faham!!! ]

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Sabtu, 22 Mei 2010

Wake Up In The Morning Feeling Like P. Diddy

I wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy. (Petikan lagu P. Diddy nyanyian Kesha).

My emotion was not in a very proud state last week. I’ve tried not to loose my temper over something stupid. Sometimes I’m a very straightforward person, where I will give straightforward answer regardless what the other party will feel. But this only applicable to work related things. I bet honesty is the best policy, right?

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” quoted

My mood throughout this week kinda swings not in the right direction. Work, life and what so ever. I miss my late mother. But I guess I need to accept the issue as it is. There’s really nothing that I can do more to convince my boss that I need a break. I’m just too tired to fight. Yeah, I can hear they’re all chirping victory. Whatever!

We are already in the month of May 2010. I can’t help not to notice that my life kinda going into new direction for the past half year. I don’t know when I change it. I don’t know where I start it. I don’t know which one I should keep and which that I should let go. It’s kinda of tough call to everything.

But changes are not always a bad things, right? New doesn’t mean that I can’t adapt. What I have to do is try. If it’s for good cause, I don’t think I should wait..!

We’re human. We make mistakes. We misestimate. We call it wrong. When something goes wrong, we tried to correct it. We make amendments. And sometimes, it is just a temporary fix. We have to keep on and on fixing the same 'something' that went wrong. We struggle for it. It will last forever. No one knows when its gonna end.

I like to think that my body (and soul) are made of pieces. Pieces that keep everything together. Bit by bit. Inch by inch. And the list goes on. And sometimes the pieces just break. Without alarm. Either it cause by me. Or someone else.

I don’t know about u. But it’s me. My life is in pieces. All the time. It just keep breaking. Soonest I fix one, another one goes down. It’s kinda hectic. But I love it. Every bit of the prosess. I’m not complaining nor frustrating. I just want to keep it together. Piece by piece. All. Even if it’s broken - permanently.

“What is uttered from the heart alone. Will win the hearts of others to your own.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Sorry if I hurt anyone. At least I’m sincere. Thruth always hurts. Hurmmm...

‘Kun Fayakun’ - Be and it is.

The Almighty Allah gave us ‘akal’ to plan whatever we want in life. He gave us the idea, and it’s still up to us how to live our life.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan